|Home||» Products||» 2 Phenoxyethanol||» 2 Phenoxyethanol|
Leveraging on our vast industry experience, we manufacture and export a wide stock of 2 Phenoxyethanol. It is a chemical preservative, also known as glycol ether which is often used in dermatological products such as skin creams and sunscreen. This, colorless oily liquid is a bactericide that kills bacteria and is less toxic and non-reactive. This, 2 Phenoxyethanol can also be used as a fixative for perfumes, an insect repellent, topical antiseptic, solvent for cellulose acetate, pharmaceuticals and in organic synthesis.
- Anti-microbial activity against bacteria
- Act as a stabilizer in perfumes
- Non reactive
ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¯ÃƒÆ’Ã‚¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚· Latex coalescent in water-based architectural and industrial coatings.
ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚¯ÃƒÆ’Ã‚¢Ãƒ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚· Solvent and plasticizer for nitrocellulose, cellulose acetate, ethyl cellulose, and many vinyl,
phenolic, alkyd, and ester-type resins in water-based coatings.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- As Per Client Requirement Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 Certified Company