|Home||» Products||» Wastewater Treatment Chemicals|
Wastewater Treatment Chemicals
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA)
- Delivery Time
- As Per Client Requirement Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 Certified Company
Renowned to be the best in the industry, we manufacture and supply a wide stock of Wastewater Treatment Chemicals. Wastewater treatment is for the removal of suspended and dissolved solids from both industrial influent and effluent waters. Coagulation and flocculation chemicals are used in the treatment process for water clarification, lime softening, sludge thickening, and solids dewatering and removal. In addition, the treated industrial wastewater also known as effluent may be reused or released to a sanitary sewer or to surface water in the environment. These, Wastewater Treatment Chemicals can be availed from us in various specifications.
- Mines and quarries
- Nuclear industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Electric power plants
- Food industry
- Iron and steel industry
The colloidal particles are normally less than one micron in size and undergo Brownian motion. The energy of this motion is sufficient to prevent the particles from settling under gravity and particles remain suspended for long periods of time. Colloidal suspensions can be stable or unstable.
Coagulant is process in which destabilization is achieved by the addition of salts which reduce, neutralize or invert the electrical repulsion between particles.
Flocculation is used to describe the action of polymeric materials, which from bridge between individual particles. Bridging occurs when segments of a polymer chain adsorb on different particles and help particles aggregate. Flocculants carry active groups with a charge, which will counterbalance the charge of the particles.
Flocculants absorb on particles and cause destabilization either by bridging or charge neutralization.
CRISTOL T50/N50 (Polyamines)
CRISTOL T50/N50 are low/medium molecular weight, liquid Cationic polyelectrolytes effective as primary coagulant aids or as flocculant aids. They are used to increase the efficiency of settling, clarification, filtration and centrifugation operations.
Cristol coagulants are recommended for the following liquid- solid separation processes:
- Dewatering Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ oilfield drilling mud dewatering coagulant.
- Demulsification Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ demulsifies oily waste waters and emulsions.
- Thickening of concentrate; setting of fines; water recycling Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ in Mining operation.
- Biological treatment of effluent; sludge handling in the dairy industry
- Sludge treatment Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ Municipal sewage.
- Fibre retention aid; floatation aid; coagulant Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ for Pulp & Paper Industry.
- Coagulation residual colours almost completely form Textile / Leather effluents where reactive dyes have been used.
- Cane or best sugar juice clarification.
- Water clarification Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ for improved water quality by reducing suspended solid and turbidity.
- Gravity setting Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ improves floc formation yielding faster setting rates.
- Better filter presses, centrifuge, screw press dewatering Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ for use as a primary coagulant in dual polymer programs to increase production rates, cake solids capture.
- Filtration Ãƒ¢Ã¢â€š¬Ã¢â‚¬Å“ improves filtration water quality and plant throughout.
- Substantial reduction in consumption of alum and other inorganic coagulant
- Easy to apply, pouring liquid simplifies dilution, feed and handling operations.
- Effective in chlorinated operations.
- Effective over a wide pH range and eliminates the need for post treatment pH adjustments
- Effective in a clarification of low turbidity, high color water.
- Immediately soluble at all concentrations.